Egg Salad SandwichFrom rkallay 5 years ago
- 8 large eggs shopping list
- ½ cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 Tbsp Finely Chopped shallot shopping list
- 1 ½ Tbsp Finely Chopped Fresh tarragon, or to taste shopping list
- 2 tsp tarragon vinegar Or White-wine vinegar shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt, or to taste shopping list
- ¼ tsp black pepper, or to taste shopping list
- mayonnaise, for spreading on bread (optional) shopping list
- 12 slices Seedless rye bread shopping list
- 3 cups Tender pea Shoots shopping list
How to make it
- Make egg salad:
- Cover eggs with cold water by 1 inch in a 2-quart heavy saucepan and bring to a rolling boil, partially covered. Reduce heat to low and cook eggs, covered completely, 30 seconds. Remove pan from heat and let eggs stand in hot water, covered, 15 minutes. Transfer eggs with a slotted spoon to a bowl of ice and cold water and let stand 5 minutes (to cool). Peel eggs and finely chop.
- Stir together eggs and remaining salad ingredients in a bowl with a fork.
- Make sandwiches:
- Spread some mayonnaise (if using) on bread and make sandwiches with egg salad and pea shoots.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- rkallay Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookrkallay Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!