Crunchy Peanut Butter CookiesFrom ambus 3 years ago
- 80 gm. white sugar shopping list
- 80 gm. light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt( I used only 1/8 tsp ) shopping list
- 100 gm. butter or margarine shopping list
- 100 gm. crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 150 gm sifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- hazelnuts / cashew nuts / almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 C.Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream white and brown sugars, salt, butter and crunchy peanut butter thoroughly in large mixing bowl.
- Beat egg and vanilla into creamed mixture until light and fluffy.
- Into another container, sift together flour ,baking powder and soda.
- Blend flour mixture into creamed ingredients gradually.
- Roll level tablespoons of cookie dough into balls and place 2 inches apart on lined baking sheet.
- Lightly press with nuts to slightly flatten the cookies.
- Bake at 180 C for 12 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Cool slightly on the baking sheet until the cookies have firmed up a bit ; then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Place the balls in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes or until firm before baking.
- The temperature in the original recipe was 200 C,I reduced this to 180 C.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- ambus Lahore, PK
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
Sweet Suite158 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers221 members
Anything Goes286 members
FROM SCRATCH145 members
Family Favorites135 members
Tried And True Recipes38 members
Checkin Central283 members