Chocolate Chip Muffins Times Two!From Leran 3 years ago
- 2/3 cup rolled oats, toasted lightly shopping list
- 2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 2/3 cup unsweetened or bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, the sugar, the baking powder, cinnamon and the salt.
- In another bowl whisk together the egg, vanilla, the butter, and the milk, stir the egg mixture into the flour mixture until the mixtures are just combined, and stir in the oats and the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter among 6 paper-lined 1/2-cup muffin tins and bake the muffins in the middle of the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a rack, let them cool slightly, and serve them warm.
The CookLeran Mount Pleasant, DC
- Not added to any groups yet!