Slow-cooker Garbanzo Bean Beef StewFrom dancingfox 5 years ago
- 1 16 ounce can of garbanzo beans shopping list
- 2-3 pounds stew beef (depends on if you want lots of meat) shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, diced shopping list
- 4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 2 bay leaves, crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 (6 oz.) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 (6 oz.) can stewed tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Layer meat into crock pot first.
- Add other ingredients on top.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Stir once or twice.
- If a thicker consistency is desired, simply mash some of the beans with a spoon. This will give it a creamier and thicker consistency.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- dancingfox Butler, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdancingfox Butler, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!