Baked Pork Chops #1From anj 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Brown chops in skillet on stove top. Arrange in a baking dish (Mom had this dish that was about 7"x10" and always used it for this.)
- Combine bread, corn, onion, and butter. Spread on top of chops. Add water.
- Bake, uncovered for 1 hour.
- I'm going to have to make these now that I've reminded myself of them. I will double probably double the recipe, and might use pork steaks instead of chops.
The Cookanj Mabank, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!