Broccoli Cheese Crock Pot SoupFrom dancingfox 6 years ago
- 1 carrot, diced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, diced shopping list
- 3 cups vegetable (or chicken, depending on preference) broth shopping list
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped up shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a crock pot combine chopped vegetables and broth.
- Cook 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Once cooked transfer to a food processor or blender to puree.
- Return to crock pot or to a stock pot and add milk, cream, soup, cheese, salt & pepper; heat through to melt cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- dancingfox Butler, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdancingfox Butler, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!