Vegetarian Fried RiceFrom wholehealthrns 4 years ago
- •1/4 cup Braggs liquid aminos shopping list
- •3 tbsp dry white wine or rice wine shopping list
- •2 tbsp peanut oil or olive oil (if cleansing) shopping list
- •2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- •1 carrot, sliced shopping list
- •1 green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- •1/2 cup green peas (omit if cleansing) shopping list
- •4 cups pre-cooked brown rice shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the Braggs Aminos and wine and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet.
- Add the garlic and fry for one minute, stirring.
- Add the carrot, green pepper and peas.
- Stir-fry for one or two more minutes, then add the eftover rice, stirring frequently.
- Pour the soy sauce and wine over the rice, and stir until well combined and the rice is hot.
The Cookwholehealthrns Longmont, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!