Broccoli Cheese SoupFrom emsiyzarc 4 years ago
How to make it
- Steam broccoli until very tender; set aside.
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium-high heat and saute the onion until translucent.
- Add soup and stir over low heat.
- When heated through, add the cheese and stir until it has melted.
- Add milk and whip the mixture with a fork until there are no lumps.
- Add the broccoli and stir.
- Simmer until the soup bubbles.
The Cookemsiyzarc Stony Plain, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!