Oyster Saute With Green Onion SauceFrom CocoAngela 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Dredge the well drained oysters in some starch and toss them very gently in a bowl till the liquid turns dark See Photo. Wash out the darkened liquid with cold water until the water becomes clear. Drain well. Place the oysters between paper towels and dry.
- 2. Coat the oysters lightly with some flour (not listed in the ingredients above). Heat some salad oil in a non-stick frying pan, add garlic, stir fry till they become golden over medium heat. Add oysters cook until golden. Turn over, add the Sake and cover. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes over low heat.
- 3. Add and melt the butter. Add soy sauce and green onion and stir to coat the oysters with sauce. Serve hot. See Photo
People Who Like This Dish 0
- CocoAngela Tokyo, Japan
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookCocoAngela Tokyo, Japan
- Not added to any groups yet!