Chicken Cordon BleuFrom jlophoenixrising 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cut your chicken breasts in half and pound until they are about 1/4 inch thick, salt and pepper both sides.
- Place a slice of ham then a slice of cheese onto the chicken breast, roll and fasten with a toothpick and place on a cookie sheet. Repeat for each of remaining chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Place cookie sheet in preheated oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear!
The Cookjlophoenixrising Riley, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!