Spicy King Ranch ChickenFrom julenelin 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil chicken thighs in salted water until done, about 15 minutes depending on size. Let cool and cut into bite sized pieces.
- In lg pan, add soup, RoTel tomatoes and chicken. Heat til bubbling.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut tortillas into strips and then again in thirds.
- Spray a lg casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle a handful of tortilla strips in bottom of pan.
- Spread a layer of chicken mixture over tortillas then a third of the cheese.
- Repeat 2 more times topping casserole with additional cheese if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until bubbling.
The Cookjulenelin Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!