Vegan Stuffed MushroomsFrom stormy_ide_girl 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb. mushrooms shopping list
- 1 c. bread Crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 c. white wine shopping list
- 3 T. olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c. Diced red onion chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove pressed shopping list
- 3/4 t. sea salt shopping list
- 2 T. fresh parsley chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. Herbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Brush one of the tablespoons of oil around in a 13 X 9 pan. Heat the rest of the oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add garlic and onions and sautée for several minutes. Stir in salt, and then bread crumbs, basil, parsley and wine. Evenly distribute mixture to mushroom caps. Bake for 30-45 minutes, depending on the size of your mushroom caps. Keep an eye out that they don't get too brown.
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!