The Basic Chocolate-chip CookieFrom lauren1552 4 years ago
- 1/2 pound [2 sticks] - sweet butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup - brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup - granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 - eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups - unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 peaspoon - baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon - salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups - semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1. preheat the oven to 325% for giant cookies; 350% for regular cookies. Grease a cookie sheet.
- 2. Cream butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- 3. Sift dry ingredients together and stir in, mixing throughly. Add chocolate chips to batter, and form ckooies according to method for giant cookies.
- 4. Bake on the prepared cookie sheet, on the middle rack, for 15 to 17 minutes for giant cookies; 8 to 10 minutes for regular cookies. Remove from oven while centers are slightly soft. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes beofre transferring cookies to a rack to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- lauren1552 Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklauren1552 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!