Sweet Potatoes In CrockpotFrom peggynj1 4 years ago
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into small pieces shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 medium orange, juiced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- toasted chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Place sweet potatoes in bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix spices and orange juice together.
- Stir into sweet potatoes.
- Cook on High for 2 hours or on Low for 4 hours.
- Check for doneness because each crockpot cooks at a different heat setting.
- Before serving, stir in toasted pecans.
The Cookpeggynj1 Little Falls, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!