Apple CobblerFrom umjad 5 years ago
- 2 cortland apples, peeled, cored and cut into quarters (to come up with 8 wedges) shopping list
- Dough of crescent rolls, divided into 8 parts (cut along the perforations) shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- crescent rolls Recipe: shopping list
- 1 packages active dry yeast (25oz..) shopping list
- 1/2 cup warm water shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup shortening shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
How to make it
- For crescent dough:
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Stir in sugar, salt, eggs, shortening, and 1 cups of flour. Beat until smooth. Mix in remaining flour until smooth. Scrape dough from side of bowl. Knead dough then divide into 8 parts.
- Wrap each apple wedge with the dough, place on a deep 9x9 baking dish.
- Boil together in a small saucepan the butter, orange juice and sugar.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 deg F.
- Pour the mixture on top. Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Bake for 45 minutes
The Cookumjad Amman, JO
- Not added to any groups yet!