Vegan Orange Cranberry MuffinsFrom stormy_ide_girl 5 years ago
- Dry Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 to 1 cup brown sugar (depending on preference of sweetness) shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- Wet Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/3 cup oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 tsp flax seed meal (or egg replacer for two eggs) shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- zest from one orange shopping list
- 1 cup cranberries, coarsely chopped (or use dried cranberries) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven at 375F. Grease or line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- 2. In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients and keep it aside.
- 3. prepare egg replacer separately
- 4. Measure orange juice in a liquid measuring mug, add water. To this also add the egg replacer, orange zest and stir together well.
- 5. Pour all liquid ingredients to the flour mixture and mix until just moistened. Fold in the cranberries too. Do not overmix.
- 6. Spoon in the batter in the greased muffin tins. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 7. Move the muffin tin to a cooling rack and let it cool for just 5 minutes. Then remove the muffins from the pan and cool it completely on a wire rack.
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!