Home Made Pumpkin SoupFrom Lany3 6 years ago
How to make it
- slice the leek into thin slices, in a large saucepan place 1 tbls oil and cook the leek until soft.
- crush the garlic clove and add to the leek with 1tbls oil, cook until fragrant.
- add the pumpkin and stock, cover and allow to boil until pumpkin is soft, then allow to cool.
- once cool, blend the mix in batches using a blender.
- return to the stove and heat through mixing in the sour cream.
- add salt and pepper to taste and serve =)
The CookLany3 Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!