Maple Barbequed RibsFrom Lany3 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 1tbsp maple syrup shopping list
- 1tbsp muscovado or soft brown sugar shopping list
- 1tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 2tsp mild chilli sauce shopping list
- 1tsp ground all spice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 750g racks of baby back pork ribs, cut into single ribs shopping list
How to make it
- make the marinade by placing all the ingredients except the pork ribs, in a measuring jug. stir the mixture thoroughly to combine.
- place ribs in a large non-metallic bowl and pour over the marinade. turn the meat gently until completely coated. cover and leave in a cool place for at least an hour or if you have time over night in the fridge is best but either way is fine.
- preheat oven to 200 degrees. drain the ribs from the dish reserving the marinade and spread them out evenly in a shallow roasting tin.
- roast the ribs in the oven for 40-45 mins. baste the ribs with the marinade during cooking, turning once or twice until well glazed. serve the ribs immediately.
- enjoy =)
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Lany3 Melbourne, Australia
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookLany3 Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!