Top Notch Sourdough BreadFrom zoe 6 years ago
How to make it
- First you want to take out about 1 cup of your starter from the refrigerator.
- Next you can add the rest of the ingredients to a bowl.
- Now flour your surface so kneading will be easier.
- Knead this until smooth.
- You will now put dough in a bowl covered and let rise in a warm place.
- Once this doubles, divide into 4 parts.
- Now you can shape into 4 loafs about 9".
- Let these rise again in their own greased bread loafs.
- Bake at 375 degrees about 45 min.
The Cookzoe San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!