Wild & Brown Rice SaladFrom Gerde 4 years ago
- half a packet of wild and brown rice (with split peas, if available for colour) shopping list
- 6 spring onions, chopped shopping list
- half a cucumber shopping list
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 65 ml chopped parsley shopping list
- 15 ml sugar shopping list
- 15 ml curry powder shopping list
- 180 ml olive oil shopping list
- 30 ml balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Bring water to the boil.
- 2. Add rice mixture, boil rapidly, uncovered for 30 minutes, drain, rinse under cold water and drain well.
- 3. Place cooked rice in a bowl and add spring onions.
- 4. Cut cucumbers in half and scoop out seeds with a teaspoon.
- 5. Slice cucumber thinly and add to rice with peppers and parsley.
- 6. Combine all dressing ingredients
- 7. Before serving, add dressing to the rice and mix well. Serve cold
People Who Like This Dish 1
- Gerde Pretoria, South Africa
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookGerde Pretoria, South Africa
- Not added to any groups yet!