Zucchini Bread With Strawberry Cream SauceFrom zanesmommy 5 years ago
- 3 extra large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups fresh zucchini shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- Strawberry cream cheese shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add oil, sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Add zucchini.
- Sift together dry ingredients, add to above mixture and lightly blend.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean when inserted into the center of loaf.
- Cream cheese sauce:
- Place cream cheese in mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Add milk, blend.
- Add strawberry preserves, mix well.
- Allow to soften at room temperature before spreading.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- zanesmommy North Lewisburg, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookzanesmommy North Lewisburg, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!