Candy Cane CheesecakeFrom misscandiquik 5 years ago
- •1 package (16 oz) vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating shopping list
- •2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- •1 (8oz) container whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- •1 package white chocolate pudding shopping list
- •1/4 tsp peppermint extract shopping list
- •1 (9 inch) graham cracker crusts shopping list
- •Garnish: crushed mints or candy canes and whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- 2.Pour CANDIQUIK® in a large bowl over the white chocolate flavored gelatin powder, softened cream cheese blocks and peppermint extract; blend until smooth.
- 3.Fold in whipped topping, and blend until well mixed.
- 4.Spread cheesecake mixture in pie crust and top with whipped cream and crushed peppermints or candy canes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- misscandiquik Plymouth, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmisscandiquik Plymouth, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!