Chocolate Chip Pot CookiesFrom Becca591 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 of pot butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup melted chocolate shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp coco powder shopping list
- 2 cups chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Add butter and sugar, mix until smooth. Add the melted chocolate to butter mixture, stir well before vanilla extract and eggs are added. I find the secret to the best cookies is mixing these ingredients in particular extremely well.
- Add all dry ingredients together in a bowl, then add to the wet ingredients in two parts. Add chocolate chips.
- Make into cookie forms, cook at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- This recipe makes a lot of cookies, and they freeze really well in cookie form. Cook from frozen at 325 for 15 minutes.
The CookBecca591 Parksville, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!