Vegetarian MeatloafFrom astrader 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with tin foil and spray generously with Baker’s Joy (if you don’t do this it will stick in the pan). In a large bowl, thoroughly combine ingredients. Spoon into pan and bake 35 to 50 minutes (almost always takes 50 minutes, sometimes an hour), or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Leftovers make excellent sandwiches.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- allthatspinachandilooknothinglikepopeye Nowhere, Us
- nativeprincess Magalia, CA
- astrader Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookastrader Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!