Bread Machine Bread SticksFrom rjones8194 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Add first 6 ingredients in the order suggested by your bread machine maker. (The egg white and water will be used as glaze)
- 2. Start machine on dough cycle.
- 3. When dough is done turn out onto a very lightly floured surface.
- 4. Seperate dough into 15 pieces the size of an egg. Stretch and roll the pieces into 6 to 8 inch ropes.
- 5. Place on an ungreased baking sheet, cover with a towel and let rise for 20 minutes.
- 6. Mix the egg white and tablespoon of water and brush over breadsticks after thay have risen. Add kosher salt, sesame seeds or other toppings now.
- 7. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Note: The prep time given also includes the dough cycle.
The Cookrjones8194 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!