Pa & Ma's Banana PuddingFrom ewright 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Beat eggs, add vanilla and beat together.
- 2. Combine sugar, salt, and flour, add to egg yolks and vanilla.
- 3. Heat milk in saucepan over medium heat, slowly add egg mixture. Cook until thick.
- 4. Arrange wafers, and bananas in serving bowl, add pudding, then more wafers and bananas until complete.
- 5. Cover top with vanilla wafers.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookewright Piqua, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!