Pa & Ma's Dirt PuddingFrom ewright 6 years ago
- 1 pound Oreo cookies. shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar. shopping list
- 3-1/2 cups 2% milk. shopping list
- 1 12 oz. container Cool Whip. shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened. shopping list
- 2 8 oz. packages Philadelphia cream cheese, softened. shopping list
- 2 small boxes instant French vanilla pudding. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Crush Oreo cookies, and press 3/4 of the crumbs into bottom and sides of a 9 X 13 X 2 inch glass baking dish.
- 2. Mix milk with pudding, set aside.
- 3. Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and butter.
- 4. Add Cool Whip and pudding.
- 5. Pour mixture into prepared dish.
- 6. Sprinkle remaining Oreo cookies on top.
- 7. Chill and serve.
- 8. NOTE: this pudding can be made with Nutter Butter, lemon. vanilla, or any creme filled cookie
The Cookewright Piqua, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!