Pa & Ma's Pea SaladFrom ewright 2 years ago
- 2 15 oz. cans small garden peas. shopping list
- 3 hard boiled eggs. shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery. shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt. shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely diced sweet pickles. shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion. shopping list
- 1/4 cup Kraft Miracle Whip salad dressing shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Drain peas and place in mixing bowl.
- 2. Add eggs and mix well.
- 3. Mix other ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 4. Pour over the eggs and peas mixing well.
- 5. Chill, preferably overnight or for several hours.
- 6. Serve chilled pea salad.
- 7. This is a well received recipe
The Cookewright Piqua, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!