Peanut Butter PieFrom squirreldrool 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cream cheese in a kitchen aid with paddle attachment. Add peanut butter & mix. Add sugar, vanilla & peanuts. Remove from kitchen aid & fold in whipped cream.
- Put mix in a greased springform pan with a parchment circle on the bottom. Smooth top as much as possible.
- Put in fridge, preferably overnight.
- Remove from springform pan & over a wire rack pour ganache over cake to cover it. Place back in fridge until ganache is hard.
- Cut the cake by placing a knife in warm water & wiping it off for every cut. It will be a clean & easy cut this way.
The Cooksquirreldrool Bellingham, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!