Vegan Peanut Butter Coffee CakeFrom stormy_ide_girl 6 years ago
- * 1/2 cup brown sugar + 1 cup shopping list
- * 1/2 cup flour + 2 1/4 cups shopping list
- * 1/4 cup peanut butter + 1/2 cup shopping list
- * 3 tbsp margarine + 1/4 cup shopping list
- * 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- * 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- * 1 cup soy milk shopping list
- * Egg replacer for 2 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- For the topping of the coffee cake, mix together the 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour. Add the peanut butter and vegan margarine until the mixture is crumbly.
- In a large bowl, mix together the 2 1/4 cups flour, 1 cup brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the soy milk, 1/2 cup peanut butter, egg replacer and 1/4 cup margarine, and beat until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the baking powder, and sprinkle the topping mix on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- stormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!