Chicken And Black Bean-stuffed BurritosFrom youngt2 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken breast shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup refrigerated fresh salsa shopping list
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Bring first 6 ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in shredded chicken and green onions.
- Combine beans and salsa. Spoon 1/4 cup bean mixture and 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 2 burritos. Place a cast-iron or other heavy skillet on top of burritos, and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan, and repeat procedure with the remaining 2 burritos.
The Cookyoungt2 Harrodsburg, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!