Custard CreamFrom IchigoGirl 3 years ago
- (Standard quantity) shopping list
- milk-500cc(ml) shopping list
- Vanilla Essence- a little shopping list
- Granulated sugar-115g shopping list
- corn Starch-30g shopping list
- egg yolks-100g(about 5 eggs worth) shopping list
- MAKE SURE YOU PREPARE A BIG BOWL,PUT SOME ice INSIDE IT TO CHILL YOU WILL NEED IT LATER IN THE RECIPE. shopping list
How to make it
- Step 1:In a pan the milk and vanilla essence. Put in a third of the granulated sugar, whisk it together well. Warm it on medium heat until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Step 2:In another bowl, add the egg yolks and the rest of the sugar, mix it together well.
- Step 3:Add the corn starch and flour to the bowl and mix well. Mix it until all the lumps are gone.
- Step 4:Add a quarter of the milk mixture from the saucepan into the bowl of flour and eggs,and mix it together well.
- Step 5:Add the ingredients from the bowl(the flour,quarter of milk mixture) into the saucepan of milk and sugar and use a whisk to mix it. Do this whilst heating it up gently on a medium heat again.
- Step 6:If air bubbles rise to the top take is off heat. When it's becom all fluid and wobbly then it's OK
- Step 7:Put it into a bowl, the bowl that has been chilled by the ice cubes. It's important that it cools down at once!
- Step 8:Wrap clingfilm tightly to the custard cream, and let it cool.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- IchigoGirl Ōta, Japan
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookIchigoGirl Ōta, Japan
- Not added to any groups yet!