Gujerati-style Green Beans.From JennyR68 4 years ago
How to make it
- Trim the beans and cut into 2.5cm lengths. Blanch in pot of rapidly boiling water for 3-4 minutes until just tender and drain immediately, rinse under cold water.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add mustard seeds. When popping add garlic and fry till light brown.
- Add chilli and stir for a few seconds before adding beans, salt and sugar.
- Turn heat to med-low and cook for 7-8 minutes till all flavours absorbed. Add the pepper, mix and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- JennyR68 Whitby, England
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔