Low Fat Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie BarsFrom jamieerinbuckley 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup Splenda (or regular sugar) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 cup whole wheat flour (or other flour) shopping list
- 2 cup oats shopping list
- semi-sweet chocolate chips (I don't measure, so however much you prefer) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Mix applesauce, Spenda, vanilla, oil, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Gradually add dry mix to the wet mix.
- Stir in oats gradually.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Spread mix into a large (greased) pan.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jamieerinbuckley Clinton, CT
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjamieerinbuckley Clinton, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!