Easy LasagnaFrom sheracj 5 years ago
- 1 - 16 ox package of no boil lasagna noodles shopping list
- 2 lbs of ground chuck (I like a lot of meat in mine) shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves - chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup of onion - chopped shopping list
- 1 - 2lb 13 oz jar of your favorite pasta sauce shopping list
- 1 - 32 oz bag of colby and monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 13x9 baking pan shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 375
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add onion and garlic.
- Cook until the onion is almost clear
- Add ground chuck, salt and pepper to taste, and red wine.
- Cook until meat browned. Drain and add pasta sauce. Stir and remove from heat.
- Spray bottom of pan with cooking spray.
- Cover bottom of pan with sauce mixture.
- Layer: pasta, sauce, C&M cheese in pan until cheese layer is on last layer.
- Top with Parmesan Cheese, cover with foil and back for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and finish cooking until cheese is melted and bubbly (10 Min).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 3 minutes....otherwise you will burn your tongue eating the tasty lasagna.
The Cooksheracj South, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!