Beef StewFrom harveyborgia 6 years ago
- 1 ½ lbs stew meat, cut into ¾ inch pieces shopping list
- flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- ½ tsp pepper shopping list
- oil shopping list
- 1 lb small red potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 1 ½ C frozen pearl onions shopping list
- 1 1lb pkg fresh baby carrots shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) jar beef gravy shopping list
- 1 (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
How to make it
- Put 3-4 Tbsp flour mixed with salt and pepper on a plate and coat beef well.
- Heat oil over med-high, brown beef on all sides, turn heat to med if needed and add oil if needed.
- In large crock pot, layer potatoes, onions, carrots and then beef.
- Pour gravy on top.
- Cover and cook on eight for 8 hours.
- If liquid cooks down you can add a little water, but broth is supposed to be rich and thick, if not thick enough done., mix 3 Tbsp four and ¼ C cold water to make thickening. Stir into stew and cook another 10-15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- harveyborgia Tampa, Florida
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookharveyborgia Tampa, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!