Honey Wheat BreadFrom harveyborgia 2 years ago
- ¾ C warm H2O (100 to 110 F) shopping list
- 1 pkg Fleischmann’s active dry yeast shopping list
- ¾ C warm milk (100 to 110F) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp honey shopping list
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 to 2 ½ C all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 C whole wheat flour shopping list
How to make it
- Place ¼ C warm H2O in large warm bowl. Sprinkle in yeast; stir until dissolved. Add remaining H2O, warm milk, holey, oil, salt & 1 ½ C all purpose flour; blend well. Stir in whole wheat flour and enough remaining all purpose flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 6 to 8 minutes. Place in greased bowl, turning to grease the top. Cover; let dry in warm draft free place until doubled in size, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Punch dough down. Remove dough to lightly floured surface roll to 12x18 rectangle. Beginning at short end, roll up tightly as for jelly roll. Pinch seam and ends to seal. Place, seam side down, in greased 9x5” loaf pan.
- Bake at 375F for 35 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pan; let cool on wire rack.
- Cover; let rise in warm draft fee place until double in size, about 45 to 60 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- harveyborgia Northfield, NH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookharveyborgia Northfield, NH
- Not added to any groups yet!