Healthy Milk Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom oliviaswarden 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup Brummel & Brown (yogurt blend margarine) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 cups Ideal Brown Substitute shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup oat flour (finely grounded in blender) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp fat-free half-n-half shopping list
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray cookie sheet with non-stick baking spray; set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, melt margarine and let cool.
- In a large bowl add egg, brown substitute, vanilla extract. Add cooled margarine and fully blend together.
- In a medium bowl, blend wheat flour, oat flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Gradually blend flour mixture into cream mixture untill fully blended.
- Add half-n-half and blend in.
- Add chocolate chips, mix throughly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown (tops do not need to be brown).
- Cool and EAT!!
The Cookoliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!