Amazing Game-Day WingsFrom Fanml4me 3 years ago
- 3 lbs. chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry shopping list
- 1 cup hot sauce ("Frank's" is best for this dish) shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar (light or dark) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/8 cup black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/8 cup chili powder shopping list
- 1/8 cup paprika shopping list
- 1/8 cup dried rosemary, finely minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine hot sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, make sure the butter is melted and the brown sugar is well dissolved. Set aside.
- Combine spices and add to hot sauce mixture. Mix well.
- In large bowl, combine chicken wings and sauce mixture and toss, coating wings thoroughly and completely.
- Place in large, shallow roasting pan, lined with aluminum foil. Bake at 325 degrees, turning and basting every 20-30 minutes, until done (wing joints will be tender and juices will run clear), about 2 hours.
- Roasting these at a relatively low temperature will produce incredibly tender wings that are sweet, hot, and sticky. You can also do these on the BBQ, reserving about half of the sauce and using to baste the wings every few minutes.
- These are so flavorful they don't even need dressing. If you like, however, ranch dressing is terrific with these wings.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Fanml4me San Luis Obispo, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookFanml4me San Luis Obispo, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!