Meat Sauce From ScratchFrom CassandraK 3 years ago
How to make it
- chop onion into small peices
- chop mushrooms
- cut garlic into small peices
- saute first three ingredients in sauce pan
- let simmer with 2 tbsp of olive oil for 5 minutes on med heat
- in frying pan, brown ground beef and drain fat
- in sauce pan add diced tomatoes and italian herbs
- add ground beef let simmer for 15 minutes
- add tomatoe paste
- ready to eat, enjoy!
- sub italian sausage for ground beef if you like something on the spicy side:)
The CookCassandraK Winnipeg, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!