Chinese Fish FilletsFrom otterpond 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 4 teaspoons arrowroot shopping list
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, pushed through a press shopping list
- 4 teaspoons grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons granular sugar substitute shopping list
- 4 catfish fillets (8 ounces each) shopping list
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Heat broiler.
- Mix broth and thickener in a small bowl; stir until thickener dissolves.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir-fry garlic and ginger 30 seconds; add rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar substitute and broth mixture. Bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Remove from heat.Brush fillets with sauce.
- Broil 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to plates; top with remaining sauce. Garnish with green onions.
The Cookotterpond Windermere, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!