Tofu SmoothieFrom dontyouhoneyme 4 years ago
- 1 cup of soft, natural tofu shopping list
- 1 cup of soft, sweet fruits f.e. banana, mango etc. (anything that blends well and has not seeds or skin, unless you like to sift before serving) shopping list
- 0.5 to 1 cup of water (non sparkling) shopping list
- if you like spices, you could add shopping list
- cinnamon shopping list
- ginger powder shopping list
- cardamon shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- stevia shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and seed the fruit you chose and dice it
- Drain the tofu and dice it as well.
- Put the tofu and the fruit in a blender and blend, while adding water (oz. by oz.) until it has the consistency you like. Finally add some sweet spices, while tasting so you find the right amount for you. If it's not sweet enough for your liking, I suggest adding stevia. Drink directly or chill first if you prefer.
- If you are a member of ceahow, those two servings measure up to one portion of protein and one portion of fruit.