Egg BakeFrom junky98 3 years ago
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 200ml milk shopping list
- 50g chopped ham/salami shopping list
- 1 chopped onion(optional) shopping list
- Handful of chopped parsley shopping list
- 1cup frozen sweetcorn/1can of sweetcorn shopping list
- 1 potato peeled and chopped shopping list
- 4tsp salt shopping list
- Half a pack of mozerella shopping list
- 15g cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the eggs and the add the milk in a bowl..
- Add the salt, salami,onion,parsley,sweetcorn,potato into the mixture and the pour into lasagne dish.
- Cover the top of the dish with both cheeses.
- Bake until brown and poke to see if spill over..
- any degree will do as long as it cooks....
People Who Like This Dish 0
- junky98 Los Angles, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjunky98 Los Angles, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!