Microwave Choco Fudge CakeFrom spiceitup 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the flour, baking powder and cocoa in a bowl.
- Add in the vegetable oil and mix. [This flour-n-oil mixture is now referred to as the cake mix.]
- In a mug, pour in the sugar and water and heat in the microwave for 1 minute then stir till the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Pour the warm sugary water into the cake mix and mix till there are no lumps.
- Empty the batter into a microwaveable 8" pan (I use a glass dish) and microwave on MEDIUM for 7 minutes or on HIGH for 3-4 minutes.
The Cookspiceitup Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!