Eggless Gingerbread CookiesFrom Shorty0881 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1) Heat molasses to boiling, stir in shortening and baking soda.
- 2) Add flour, baking powder and spices. Mix well. Chill until firm. Roll out and cut into desired shapes.
- 3) Bake these on the temp you normally would for your cut out cookies. There is no specified length of time as depending on shapes and sizes depends on the time.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Shorty0881 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookShorty0881 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!