Chewy Choc-oat-chip CookiesFrom Shorty0881 5 years ago
- - 1 cup margaine or butter, softened shopping list
- - 5/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- - 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- - 2 eggs shopping list
- - 2 tbs milk shopping list
- - 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- - 1 ¾ c all purpose flour shopping list
- - 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- - 1/2 tsp salt (optional) shopping list
- - 2½ cup quick or old fashioned oats shopping list
- - 1 (12oz) pkg semisweet chocolate pieces (2 cup) shopping list
- - 1 cup chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Heat oven to 375.
- 2) Beat together butter and sugars in a large bowl until creamy. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla; beat well. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture; mix well. Stir in oats, chocolate pieces, and nuts; mix well.
- 3) Drop by rounded tbs onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 10 min. Cool one min on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack and cool completely.
- 4) To make bar cookies- Press dough into ungreased 13 by 9 inch baking pan and bake 30 to 35 min.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Shorty0881 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookShorty0881 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!