No-bake Orange CookiesFrom Shorty0881 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1) Melt butter in large pan; add brown sugar, orange rind, and orange juice. Heat until sugar is dissolved, then remove from heat.
- 2) Stir in rolled oats and nuts. Spread into 9 X 9 pan, freeze, then cut into 2 X 1 inch bars. Alternate- Refrigerate dough for one hour, then shape into balls and roll in coconut.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Shorty0881 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookShorty0881 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!