Chocolate Drizzled Peanut Butter CheesecakeFrom ShyShy123 4 years ago
- graham cracker crumb crust(recipe follows) shopping list
- 3 packages of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups REESE'S peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- chocolate DRIZZLE (recipe follow) shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Prepare GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST. Heat oven to 450°F
- 2) Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth. Place peanut butter chips and milk in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred.
- 3) Add peanut butter chip mixture to cream cheese mixture, beating just until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over prepared GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST. Bake 10 minutes.
- 4) Reduce oven temperature to 250°F.; continue baking 40 minutes or until set. (Center will be soft but will set upon cooling.) Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Prepare CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE; drizzle over cheesecake. Refrigerate before serving. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST: Heat oven to 325°F. Stir together 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine in small bowl. Press mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE: Place 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
The CookShyShy123 San Leandro, Ca
- Not added to any groups yet!