Chipotle Bbq Pork TenderloinFrom wisjanine 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the first four ingredients in a plastic zip bag
- Reserve 1/4 cup
- Add the pork tenderloin
- Mix sauce into the meat
- Refrigerate about 1 hour
- Grill on coals with a drip pan underneath til 160 degrees
- I put mine on my George Foreman grill (indirect heat) and cooked it til 160 degrees.
- Baste occasionally with remaining sauce.
- Slice and put in buns with coleslaw (optional)
People Who Like This Dish 0
- wisjanine Milwaukee Area
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwisjanine Milwaukee Area
- Not added to any groups yet!