Grilled Chicken BreastsFrom wisjanine 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a zip bag, combine first six ingredients.
- Add chicken, seal and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Lightly oil the grill rack.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Coat both sides of chicken with stuffing crumbs.
- Spritz with a butter flavored nonstick spray.
- Grill covered 4 inches from the heat source for 4-7 minutes per side or til 170 degrees.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- wisjanine Milwaukee Area
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwisjanine Milwaukee Area
- Not added to any groups yet!